Highlighted
Community Member

Turning in assignment difficulties

Jump to solution

I'm taking my health course class and I can't seem to turn in the first discussion assignment nor start on any of the practice quizzes. What steps do I need to take?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello greenbeans07@hotmail.com Welcome to the Community! If you haven't already, the first thing I would recommend doing is contacting your isntructor about this. Check out the Canvas Student Guide - Table of Contents where you can jump straight to the sections on sending conversation messages, responding to discussions, submitting assignments, and taking quizzes. If you think there may be an issue specific to your course, you can try to get help from someone who has access to your course using this lesson, How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello greenbeans07@hotmail.com Welcome to the Community! If you haven't already, the first thing I would recommend doing is contacting your isntructor about this. Check out the Canvas Student Guide - Table of Contents where you can jump straight to the sections on sending conversation messages, responding to discussions, submitting assignments, and taking quizzes. If you think there may be an issue specific to your course, you can try to get help from someone who has access to your course using this lesson, How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos