Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbruno418
Surveyor

Turnitin enabled

Jump to solution

Good evening,

My students just took an assessment. I inadvertently forgot to enable Turnitin.com. Is there any way I can do this retroactively? 

Thanks

Mike Bruno

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhulsey
Explorer III

@mbruno418 , unfortunately, there is not a way to do this retroactively. What you can do is bulk download the submissions from Canvas and submit them through the Turnitin web portal. This way, you will be able to see the reports, but the students will not be able to see the reports. 

If you are not sure what your password for Turnitin is, you can complete the password reset process to gain access to the web version of Turnitin. 

Does that help?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dhulsey
Explorer III

@mbruno418 , unfortunately, there is not a way to do this retroactively. What you can do is bulk download the submissions from Canvas and submit them through the Turnitin web portal. This way, you will be able to see the reports, but the students will not be able to see the reports. 

If you are not sure what your password for Turnitin is, you can complete the password reset process to gain access to the web version of Turnitin. 

Does that help?

View solution in original post

Maryna_Dibrova
Surveyor II

Hi Mike,

Maryna from the Turnitin Team here. Were you able to solve the issue? I guess our Support Team could be of great benefit to you. They can provide you with a prompt recommendation and advice on ways to streamline the entire workflow.

Please visit our new help center to find answers to your question: https://supportcenter.turnitin.com/s/. If you’re still having issues, please email us at tiisupport@turnitin.com.

Dallas, thank you for all the clarifications. We do appreciate your ongoing help to the Canvas Community members!