Unable to access Canvas

Jump to solution
KentTran1
Community Member

For the past week, I have been unable to access Canvas on a computer and on the Canvas app. I have contacted Canvas Support but didn't receive any replies. Does anyone have a solution to this?This is what happens when I tried to access Canvas.This is what happens when I tried to access Canvas.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @KentTran1 ...

Thank you for providing the screen shot.  Based on what I see in your screen shot, it almost looks like your school is using some sort of single sign-on process to log in to Canvas.  I found the following page on your school's website, and the button for "Students" matches the URL displayed in the screen shot that you provided:

Canvas : Peralta Portal

My guess is that you will need to reach out to folks at your school to help you get logged in to Canvas.  I see on this page there are a couple links that may be of help:

Hopefully one of those links will be of help to you so that you can speak to the necessary people at your school who can investigate this further with you.  Good luck to you!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post