Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Unauthorized error message

Jump to solution

Hello,

I received this message below when I tried to click on the link my instructor posted informing us there is an assignment posted (exam#7).  Please let me know why I am getting this error and how to resolve the issue.

UNAUTHORIZED

It appears that you don't have permission to access this page. Please make sure you're authorized to view this content. If you think you should be able to view this page, please use the "Help" link to notify support of the problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, s.lott76@yahoo.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Please see the following similar discussion topic.  I believe this discussion will help to answer your question: Unauthorized Popup.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, s.lott76@yahoo.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Please see the following similar discussion topic.  I believe this discussion will help to answer your question: Unauthorized Popup.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks.

View solution in original post