cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Unauthorized error message

Jump to solution

I see the following message when I try to access my course: "It appears that you don't have permission to access this page. Please make sure you're authorized to view this content. If you think you should be able to view this page, please use the "Help" link to notify support of the problem."

How do I fix this issue? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi acpatte1@asu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Similar questions have been popping up quite a bit these last few weeks, and so I'll point you to a previous discussion topic that I helped to answer which includes a solution on how to get this resolved.

As a side note, when you are here in the Community, you can use the search tool at the top right corner of any page to search for keywords (such as unauthorized), and you'll get search results in real-time that may be of help to you.  Chances are, someone has already asked a similar question, and you may be able to find an answer right away.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Ariel.  Good luck with your course(s) this semester.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi acpatte1@asu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Similar questions have been popping up quite a bit these last few weeks, and so I'll point you to a previous discussion topic that I helped to answer which includes a solution on how to get this resolved.

As a side note, when you are here in the Community, you can use the search tool at the top right corner of any page to search for keywords (such as unauthorized), and you'll get search results in real-time that may be of help to you.  Chances are, someone has already asked a similar question, and you may be able to find an answer right away.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Ariel.  Good luck with your course(s) this semester.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos