cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard_rendlem
Community Member

Unlock Canvas Quiz for Specific Student

Jump to solution

If the time for taking a Canvas quiz has expired, and therefore, the quiz becomes locked, is there is a way to unlock the quiz for a specific student?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@richard_rendlem ​, the Moderate This Quiz feature allows you to unlock a quiz for a single student. If you have only allowed students one attempt on the quiz, you will also have to add a new attempt for the student. Please refer to Once I publish my quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?​ Remember to enable the "Manually unlock the quiz for the next attempt" button.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@richard_rendlem ​, the Moderate This Quiz feature allows you to unlock a quiz for a single student. If you have only allowed students one attempt on the quiz, you will also have to add a new attempt for the student. Please refer to Once I publish my quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?​ Remember to enable the "Manually unlock the quiz for the next attempt" button.

View solution in original post

I wasn't aware that this allowed for overriding the Available from, until, and Due dates. Good to know!