Updating changing a parent observer email address

Jump to solution
LauraGarcia17
Community Member

I am a parent and I need to change my email address, there is NO HELP tab on my account only SUPPORT and that will not help me 

The Star does not appear even after I have registered my new email and there is not customer service number to call which is insane considering all the issues with this app. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @LauraGarcia17 

That has got to be incredibly frustrating, and I am, unfortunately, going to add to your frustration. You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users, and as users we only have access to our own accounts and courses, We cannot troubleshot this for you!

You are going to need to contact your child's school, specifically whomever Administers and supports Canvas for your school. I believe that support tab is still your best option, but if that doesn't work, then get on the phone and start making a nuisance of yourself! Work your way up to the Principle if necessary until you get a response!

You may also want to check your school's website, as they often include contact info for Canvas/Tech support.

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes