Highlighted
Community Member

Upload Audio File

Jump to solution

Hi, I am taking an Ex Ed course, Global Education....how do I upload an audio file? tx

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, heather.kaikini@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Uploading an audio file is pretty simple, and you can find instructions on this by going to this Guide: How do I upload an audio file using the Rich Content Editor as a student?.  (For reference, to access this Guide, I clicked on the Guides menu at the top of any page here in the Community, then selected Canvas.  Then, I clicked on the red STUDENT button.  Finally, I scrolled down to the section on Rich Content Editor where I found this Guide.)  I hope this helps, Heather.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, heather.kaikini@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Uploading an audio file is pretty simple, and you can find instructions on this by going to this Guide: How do I upload an audio file using the Rich Content Editor as a student?.  (For reference, to access this Guide, I clicked on the Guides menu at the top of any page here in the Community, then selected Canvas.  Then, I clicked on the red STUDENT button.  Finally, I scrolled down to the section on Rich Content Editor where I found this Guide.)  I hope this helps, Heather.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

Labels