cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdurnan
Community Member

Uploading a Student Submission to Explain Everything in Canvas App

Updated

Original Subject Line: Is there a way to export/upload text from a student assignment to Explain Everything?

You'll see the upper-right "upload" buton offers no destinations.  I want to see the Explain Everything icon there.  Is this possible?

image.png

Message was edited by: Chris Hofer

3 Replies
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@pdurnan ​

Were you able to test Rick's suggestion or find another way to accomplish what you were trying to do?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @pdurnan ​...

In order for your topic to be more searchable in the Canvas Community, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line a bit and also tag your question with some keywords.  This will help others search for your topic easier should they have similar questions.  Also, if the revised subject line doesn't quite reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can make any necessary corrections.  I hope this is okay with you.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @pdurnan ...

The Canvas Community has not heard from you since you first posted this question.  I am hopeful that you've been able to find a solution to your question, but if you are still looking for some assistance with this, please come back to this thread to post an update below.  For now, since we've not heard from you and since there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for quite some time, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions/comments below.  I hope that's alright with you, Peter.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!