cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Uploading more than one file submission per student to turnitin

Can you delete a student's uploaded file so the student can resubmit an updated version to turnitin?  Or can I configure the assignment with turnitin so multiple files from the same student can be uploaded? 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Ray,

Are you using TurnItIn LTI or Canvas Plagiarism Framework?

Sky V.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello rgoralka533@email.4cd.edu...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Community, and I came across your question.  I thought I'd check in because we haven't heard back from you since you first posted your question on May 15, 2019.  I see that svking@fiu.edu has posted a question for you the next day.  Have you had a chance to review her question?  We'd like to hear back from you so we can help you out.  Also, if you've been able to find a solution on your own, would you be willing to share your findings with us back here in this topic?  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over six months, but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Ray.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Labels