cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Uploading to sandbox

I am trying to upload an export. imscc. files to my sandbox course. The files are in my Google drive so I can't figure out how to move them since there isn't a dropdown to get to your google drive when importing.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @kimberlybelk ...

The *.imscc file will need to be saved to your computer (for example, your Desktop).  Then, you'll be able to use the following Guide to import the file into your course: How do I import a Canvas course export package? - Canvas Community.

I hope this helps.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

Highlighted

I am a new user to Google Drive and I can't get it out of there into my files or onto my desktop, Help...I am a Microsoft person who moved to a school district that uses Google Drive.

Highlighted

Hi @kimberlybelk ...

If you are signed in to your Google Drive account (drive.google.com), you should be taken to your root folder where you have uploaded files and folders.  You should be able to highlight the *.imscc file that is in your Google Drive account, right click on it, and then select "Download".  Alternatively, you can just select the file and then click on the three-dots icon at the top right corner of the Google Drive screen (next to the trash can icon).  One of the options should be "Download".

I hope this helps.