cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
htabaria
Surveyor

Using image with matching question

Jump to solution

How do you use matching questions with images in Quizzes.Next?

We are still using the classics quizzes in Canvas and the workaround for is to use table with multiple drop down question type in Canvas. Unfortunately, I am not seeing Multiple drop down question type in Quizzes.Next!

Please advise how to proceed with matching questions that require images to be added to each matching question.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@htabaria ‌, as a person who extensively used that multiple dropdown workaround in Quizzes Old, I will say that I haven't yet seen a corresponding workaround for creating matching quizzes with images in Quizzes.Next. Please add your support to Quizzes.Next: Rich Content Editor (RCE) for Matching Question Types, which is currently open for voting. In the meantime, please follow the Quizzes.Next User Group‌ where creative people are constantly coming up with innovative solutions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@htabaria ‌, as a person who extensively used that multiple dropdown workaround in Quizzes Old, I will say that I haven't yet seen a corresponding workaround for creating matching quizzes with images in Quizzes.Next. Please add your support to Quizzes.Next: Rich Content Editor (RCE) for Matching Question Types, which is currently open for voting. In the meantime, please follow the Quizzes.Next User Group‌ where creative people are constantly coming up with innovative solutions.

View solution in original post

Thank you Stefanie!

kroeninm
Explorer

The Multiple Drop Down question type is now part of the Fill in the Blank options too so you might also watch this feature request:

https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/3791-allow-rich-content-editing-for-the-fill-in-the-blank

Melanie