cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jshedd1
Community Member

Video Announcements and Discussions

Jump to solution

I am trying to make a video announcement and it states that I need to download flash, can you walk me through that please? Isn't there a place in settings where I can just enable flash? Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jshedd1 , it’s hard to offer step-by-step directions for this without having access to your computer. Yet, here are some resources that should help. The first are the Canvas directions - I start here just to make sure you haven’t missed something. Second is the download link for Flash, which walks you through what you need to do to download flash. The third is the Help documentation for Flash in case flash still doesn’t seem to be working correctly. 

How do I record a video using the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions 

Adobe - Flash Player : Flash Player Help 

Let us know if this fixes the issue or if you need more help!

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jshedd1 , it’s hard to offer step-by-step directions for this without having access to your computer. Yet, here are some resources that should help. The first are the Canvas directions - I start here just to make sure you haven’t missed something. Second is the download link for Flash, which walks you through what you need to do to download flash. The third is the Help documentation for Flash in case flash still doesn’t seem to be working correctly. 

How do I record a video using the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions 

Adobe - Flash Player : Flash Player Help 

Let us know if this fixes the issue or if you need more help!

Kona

View solution in original post

jshedd1
Community Member

Thank you so much! It is now working for me, I had to switch browsers. I appreciate the help.