cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emoore007
Community Member

Video discussion

I am trying to do a video discussion on canvas for one of my classes I am following what its saying but when I try it saying flash required for video recording and i have a chrome book that my school gave me. What can I do? 

THanks Erin

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @emoore007  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Full disclaimer...I do not have a Chromebook, so I don't know if this will help or not, but I did a bit of searching on Google to find a couple websites for you that may help to enable Flash on your Chromebook:

I hope this helps, Erin.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again,  @emoore007 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I thought I'd check in with you.  I am hopeful that you've been able to get your videos to play properly in your course with your Chromebook.  Have you had an opportunity to review the links that I provided to you on February 24, 2018?  If so, did those resources help to answer your question?  Are you still looking for some help from members of the Community with your question?  If you could please come back to this thread to post an update for us, that would be great!  I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you for almost four months and because there hasn't been any new activity here since my reply later that day.  However, that will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this question.  I hope that's alright with you, Erin.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

emoore007
Community Member

yes this has been answered and it worked thank you