cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Videos crash instead of going fullscreen

Jump to solution

I created and uploaded videos in my gallery.  I've used them for several semesters, using course copy.  Now, the videos crash every time one tries to view them fullscreen.  Why is that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

insall@mst.edu...

Possibly?  I have never used Kaltura...only participated in a demo a while back.  Is that what you are using for your videos?  If so, you might have to contact Kaltura technical support because it's a third-party integration with Canvas.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello insall@mst.edu...

I am not familiar with any terminology in Canvas called a "gallery".  Can you please provide some more detail on this?  Might you have a third-party LTI app installed that integrates with Canvas that includes a "gallery"?  If so, we might not be able to assist with that.  However, if you could please provide some details and maybe even a screen shot or two (being careful not to include any identifying information about your students ... FERPA), that would be great.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Highlighted

Maybe that’s a Kaltura terminology?

Highlighted

insall@mst.edu...

Possibly?  I have never used Kaltura...only participated in a demo a while back.  Is that what you are using for your videos?  If so, you might have to contact Kaltura technical support because it's a third-party integration with Canvas.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos