cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgodkin
Community Member

View Calendar link on Course Homepage

Jump to solution

Does anyone know what happened to the "view calendar" link in the course home page?  It used to bring me to the calendar but only show that particular class.  I really liked that option instead of deselecting my other calendars.  I also liked to recommend that to my students so that they couldn't accidentally forget to turn classes back on and then missing something. Now, however, it just brings me to the general calendar with ALL classes visible.  Is there a setting that I'm just missing to toggle this feature back on?  Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tgodkin
Community Member

Well, according to tech support, I lost this ability when I changed my homepage to "Assignments". I changed one of my course's homepages back to Modules and the "view calendar" link showed only that course's assignments.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @tgodkin ...

I am unable to replicate this issue on my end.  I tested this in a couple different courses in my account, and the "View Calendar" link on the course "Home" page brought me to the specific course calendar (with all other courses de-selected).  You might want to reach out to the folks at Canvas Support to see if they can help you troubleshoot this.  You can find their contact information within the "Help" menu on your global navigation along the left side of your screen.  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652 

tgodkin
Community Member

Thanks Chris, that's good to know.  I submitted a support ticket and I will post what I learn here.

tgodkin
Community Member

Well, according to tech support, I lost this ability when I changed my homepage to "Assignments". I changed one of my course's homepages back to Modules and the "view calendar" link showed only that course's assignments.

View solution in original post