cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodrigoLevy
Surveyor

View Grades for All Courses in one view

My son has trouble tracking all of his current and past due assignments. Is it possible to view all assignments, for all courses, in one place (rather than having to go to Grades for each course individually)?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @RodrigoLevy ...

There are a few areas of Canvas that may help you and your son...both of which are on the Canvas Dashboard (the first screen after logging in to Canvas):

Do you think any of these options would meet the needs of you and your son?  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

Thanks @chofer . Unfortunately none of those solutions work. My goal is to see the grades for All classes in one place, not just the grades for a specific class. Also, my view does not offer a "List View" option: 

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.07.29 AM.png

Hello again, @RodrigoLevy ...

Sorry to read that those options won't work for you.  Unfortunately, I am not aware of any screen in Canvas that would display all assignments for all courses at one time.  There would need to be some way for Canvas to identify which assignments belong to "Course A" vs. "Course B".

I'm not sure if a Feature Idea exists for this or not, but it might be worth your time submitting it as a Feature Idea so that it can be evaluated by people here in the Community...and so that Instructure engineers are aware of your request.  To do this, click on the PRODUCT menu from any screen here in the Community, and then select IDEA CONVESATIONS.  Then, click on the "Suggest an idea" button.  Here are a few other Guides to get you started:

I'm not sure what to tell you about the "List View" option not being available on your screen.  I thought that was available to everyone?  😕

Hope this helps a bit...

RodrigoLevy
Surveyor

Thanks @chofer