cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

View Total Activity in past enrollments

In my current enrollment I can view the total activity, or number of hours students have logged on, via the People tool.  How can I view the total activity in past enrollments?  

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kfestinger@mail.ltcc.edu

I just opened a course that has been closed for a couple years,, and was able to access activity summary from the People page.

There may be a variation in how your account concludes course, but I actually suspect a bug.. Do you see this menu when you click on the gear icon on the People page?

257321_pastedImage_1.png

If not, then you might want to submit a support ticket.

Kelley

Highlighted

Thanks for the reply, Kelley.  I do not see the Student Interactions Report link in the Gear menu.  I'll submit a support ticket. 

Highlighted

Hello there, kfestinger@mail.ltcc.edu...

As I was reviewing older discussion threads here in the Canvas Community, I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've had an opportunity to contact Canvas Support about the issue you've described above.  If so, would you be willing to share the outcome of that conversation with Canvas Support?  If you're still looking for some help from Community members, however, please let us know that as well.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Kurt.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Highlighted

Chris, I don't think I ever got a response to my support ticket on this. This kind of information can be valuable when doing SLO's or online addenda. I guess when that time rolls around again I'll try again.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels