cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

View feedback button hiding in recent updates

Since one of the last updates, the view feedback button is hiding from students unless they expand to full screen and drag the side column over. We've found a fix, but obviously a lot of people are missing how it used to be. Is this the new normal, or will it return to it's previous functionality? For reference, I have a 27" screen and the button disappears at a pixel width of around 1100.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

SchaeferG@husson.edu‌ - we've had the same issue. Aside from telling people to fix it by scrolling right or getting a bigger screen do you have another fix? 

Highlighted

I don't - I'm not sure if it's something that has been officially reported, but it's driving people crazy!

Highlighted
Community Member

This was an issue before and was rolled up into a larger Feature Idea that is currently on the Product Radar about making feedback easier to see for students (https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/3254-making-feedback-more-visible-to-students ). I haven't been following it closely enough to see whether a recent update made the issue worse, but it's certainly possible!  

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello SchaeferG@husson.edu...

As I was reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed there hasn't been any new activity in this particular topic since the beginning of November 2017.  Have you had a chance to review all replies?  Did any of the feedback help to answer your question?  If so, please go ahead and mark one of the above answers as "Correct".  However, if you still have questions about this, please come back to this topic to post a message below letting members of the Community know how we can help you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we haven't seen any new activity in this topic for over four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Gretchen.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.