Viewing Multiple grades for multiple students

Jump to solution
Srivera81
Community Member

I am the parent and have multiple students that use canvas. I try to follow all their grades and submitted assignments. I have noticed that I can view their grades all bunched together in an unorganized order, however it also shows grades from previous years. Therefore I have to search and try to separate 3 individual students that each have 6-8 classes.

But when my students log into their canvas they can see the grade in each of their class in the top left corner of the class on their dashboard page. Is there a way that Us parents can have this view also. It would make being able to have a quick glance at their grade so much easier and accessible. I do like how we are able to color coordinate and name each child's classes as well as group them together. 

However, in order for me to view their grades for each class I either have to cipher through the grades tab list or I would have to click on each class to view the grade. (which is very frustrating and time consuming going through 20 classes clicking in and out and going back and forth). 

0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi! I know that observing multiple students can feel overwhelming. I understand your frustrations. I wrote a blog that includes tips for observing multiple students. I hope you find some of the information helpful! Clarity for Canvas Observers 

View solution in original post