cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Voice over???

Is there a way to do an audio message with your picture?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello rachael.cresci@napavalley.edu...

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here, but I'll try and answer.  When you say "with your picture"...are you talking about your profile picture in your Canvas account?  If so, then the answer is no.  But, if you are wanting to add a picture and some audio to a course page, then you can do that...first by adding the picture to your content page and then by adding the audio...a two-step process.  Check out these Guides for more information:

Uploading a picture

Uploading audio

I hope these Guides will be of help to you, Rachael.

Highlighted

Good evening, rachael.cresci@napavalley.edu...

Checking in with you again because we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on July 12, 2019.  I had replied to you a couple days later with some feedback.  Have you had an opportunity to review the questions and Guides that I had for you?  Did my feedback help to answer your question?  Are there any outstanding questions that you still have related to your initial question?  It would be great to hear back from you.  Please feel free to click on the "Mark Correct" button next to my response if you feel it helped to answer your question.  But, if you're still looking for some help, please post a note below letting us know that as well.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" for now because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for about five months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Rachael.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Highlighted

?we were able to do a work around so the issue was resolved

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels