cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

WHY CAN'T I SHARE MY FREE ACCOUNT TO COMMONS TO IMPORT IT FROM COMMONS FOR MY PAID ACCOUNT?

My free Canvas account will not let me share a course I have spent two months working on to Commons. I need to share this course to Commons to access everything I have done from my district's PAID account they have gotten for us. HELP! I keep getting a screen that looks like this picture below. I have tapped refresh a million times and logged in and out several times as well. I was told by MULTIPLE representatives that this free course I have poured a lot of time into would transfer over.354044_Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.33.45 AM.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

ashleelakyn@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Please try logging out of the Canvas account in which you're currently working, clear cache and cookies on your device, and then log directly into canvas.instructure.com using your Free For Teachers credentials.

In the meantime, you can export the course to an .imscc file that you can keep on your device until you're ready to upload it to the course provided by your school's paid account: How do I export a Canvas course? 

0 Kudos
Labels