cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

WHere do I add my school?

I am new to canvas, I have signed up for an account and my students say that they are being asked to sign up by school. And they can not see the whole post. What should I do?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

vamos.titans@gmail.com, it sounds like you are using a Canvas free-for-teachers (FFT) account. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this guide would help explain how you would add the students to the course - How do I add users to a course? In addition, I found the following guide for students and it might be helpful as well - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10476-421273167 

Hope this is useful for you!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, vamos.titans@gmail.com...

I noticed that we haven't heard back from you since you first posted this question on June 14th and then received a response from kona@richland.edu‌ later that day.  Have you had an opportunity to review her reply?  Did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your question?  If you feel that her responses helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as "Correct".  However, if you still need some assistance with this question, please come back to this topic and post a message below so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to help you out.  For now, since we've not heard from you in quite a while, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments related to this topic below.  I hope that's okay with you, Marisol.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels