cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Webcam lockdown browser for exam

Jump to solution

Hi Im having trouble taking my exam when it is required for my webcam to be on. When I click ready to begin in never shows me any prompts in oder for me to turn on the webcam, therefore when I submit the exam I recieve no credit. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Andrew,

It sounds like there could be a number of issues at hand here.  It could be a configuration setting with the exam taking LTI tool that your institution uses with Canvas or a simple configuration on your local machine.  Ultimately we would need more information to locate the exact problem.  What I would recommend is clicking on the "Help" menu when attempting to access your exam, and report a problem with the Canvas Help Desk.  They will receive the necessary information to triage what is happening with your exam, and follow up promptly.  Best of Luck!

In the meantime this page might be helpful to do some minimum system requirement checks for your machine. Which browsers does Canvas support?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Andrew,

It sounds like there could be a number of issues at hand here.  It could be a configuration setting with the exam taking LTI tool that your institution uses with Canvas or a simple configuration on your local machine.  Ultimately we would need more information to locate the exact problem.  What I would recommend is clicking on the "Help" menu when attempting to access your exam, and report a problem with the Canvas Help Desk.  They will receive the necessary information to triage what is happening with your exam, and follow up promptly.  Best of Luck!

In the meantime this page might be helpful to do some minimum system requirement checks for your machine. Which browsers does Canvas support?

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels