Weekly Modules - Color headers - days of the week text colors OR highlighted

Jump to solution
cynthia_carling
Community Explorer

In our school we make a module for each week. I'm in elementary so under each day I have many items (math, ELA, science, writing). This makes my modules very long. The only solution I have found is to try to indent to make like an outline format. It would be VERY helpful to make each day of the week 'pop' so it is easy to find. I have also tried icons, and it still is not easy to find each day of the week.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @cynthia_carling ...

There is an existing Feature Idea that's already created here in the Canvas Community that you might be interested in looking at called Color Coding Modules and Assignments - Canvas Community.  You might also want to read through some of the comments in this thread ... as some of the comments address accessibility standards.  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you would like to see implemented by Instructure (the people who make Canvas), then you can give the idea a star rating and also comment on it letting their engineers know why this would be important to you.  How do idea conversations work in the Canvas Commu... - Canvas Community

I know this might not be the solution you were looking for, but I hope it's helped to answer your question in some way.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post