cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klubker
Community Member

Weird quirks in one teachers account

Jump to solution

A couple of weird things are happening with a teacher's account and I need suggestions for a fix or reasons why it might be happening.

1- When the teacher deletes an assignment it disappears but when she goes back to the page it reappears

2- The teacher has renamed a course but when importing/exporting the classes all appear with the original names and therefore has trouble distinguishing between classes.

3- When trying to assign a quiz to a new group of students, it will fail to save the changes due to an error which says the "Detail (name of the quiz) is invalid"

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Normally when stuff like this happens it's operator error or a computer issue. Does this person have these problems on different computers? I'd probably check that first, but if the problems still exists (and you're sure it's not operator error) then I'd have the person document it - screen shots, exact dates/times/URL's and then escalate the information to Canvas Support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Normally when stuff like this happens it's operator error or a computer issue. Does this person have these problems on different computers? I'd probably check that first, but if the problems still exists (and you're sure it's not operator error) then I'd have the person document it - screen shots, exact dates/times/URL's and then escalate the information to Canvas Support.

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@klubker ​, it's been several weeks since we last heard from you. Did Canvas Support resolve your issue? For now, I will mark this question as "Assumed Answered"; that will not prevent you or others from responding. If you have a moment, please update the thread. Thanks!