Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rachel_silber
Surveyor

Welcome to our community, and you are?

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Welcome to our community.

I am Rachel and I am a Grandma of three and a mother of two beautiful daughters.

I love to give back to the community and enjoy charity activities.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @rachel_silber ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted this in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world gather to talk about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  This can include things like submitting new Feature Ideas for Canvas, asking questions about the platform, reviewing written and video tutorials, and much more.  Are you taking or teaching a course at a school that uses Canvas to deliver course content?  If so, you would want to post your message in the course rather than here in the Community.  Most Community members here wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.

If you have any questions about Canvas, there are lots of people here that are ready and willing to help out, so please let us know if that is the case...thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @rachel_silber ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted this in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world gather to talk about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  This can include things like submitting new Feature Ideas for Canvas, asking questions about the platform, reviewing written and video tutorials, and much more.  Are you taking or teaching a course at a school that uses Canvas to deliver course content?  If so, you would want to post your message in the course rather than here in the Community.  Most Community members here wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.

If you have any questions about Canvas, there are lots of people here that are ready and willing to help out, so please let us know if that is the case...thanks!

View solution in original post