cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avalbarado
Community Member

What and how can I do if I cannot "find my school" in the canvas student mobile app?

Jump to solution

trying to make canvas more convenient by using the mobile app but can't seem to find my school although I can access it through the schools home page.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@avalbarado  

Thank you for your question.  One of the following two guides may be helpful?  There are troubleshooting tips for locating your school.  If you try all of the tips and your schools still does not appear, you may need to check with your instructor, or your local Canvas Admin.

How do I log in to the Student app on my iOS device? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9755-18555199446 

View solution in original post

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @avalbarado ‌,

One thing I did notice is your email is from swtjc.edu. If that is your school, then you can simply type in swtjc in the search box for find my school and then hit next or the arrow button and it should take you to your login screen. It seems that your school isn't in the search, but it's still accessible through the app. Hope this helps. 

2 Replies
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@avalbarado  

Thank you for your question.  One of the following two guides may be helpful?  There are troubleshooting tips for locating your school.  If you try all of the tips and your schools still does not appear, you may need to check with your instructor, or your local Canvas Admin.

How do I log in to the Student app on my iOS device? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9755-18555199446 

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @avalbarado ‌,

One thing I did notice is your email is from swtjc.edu. If that is your school, then you can simply type in swtjc in the search box for find my school and then hit next or the arrow button and it should take you to your login screen. It seems that your school isn't in the search, but it's still accessible through the app. Hope this helps.