cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer II

What conditional tasks can be added in Mastery Paths?

Jump to solution

In the help guide it says... 

Any course item except for practice quizzes and ungraded surveys may be designated as a conditional item in a MasteryPath

I don't seem to be able to add in External URLs or External Tools

Can someone confirm this is the case?

Also, does anyone know what the Other option is when I look at adding in features to the Paths:

310195_pastedImage_3.png

There is nothing there when I select it

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl, this is an interesting question and I'm honestly not sure, but from the looks of it I don't think you can add anything other than assignments, discussions, quizzes, and pages. So, if there's something like an external URL I'd add it to a page. Same for the external tool if it's possible to add it to a page. As for the other, I have no idea what that is for. Maybe allowing some room for growth in the future? 

If you are really curious about this, I'd take this to your CSM and/or Canvas Support for additional information and clarification. 

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl, this is an interesting question and I'm honestly not sure, but from the looks of it I don't think you can add anything other than assignments, discussions, quizzes, and pages. So, if there's something like an external URL I'd add it to a page. Same for the external tool if it's possible to add it to a page. As for the other, I have no idea what that is for. Maybe allowing some room for growth in the future? 

If you are really curious about this, I'd take this to your CSM and/or Canvas Support for additional information and clarification. 

Kona

View solution in original post

Many thanks. I think you are right. Will confirm with my CSM...