cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

What do I do when my assignments don't submit?

It keeps saying failed

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Nyla - Are you submitting through the web browser or with the Canvas Student app?

Highlighted
Navigator

Hello whitenyl@usd260.com...

I'm sorry to see that you are having troubles submitting work to your instructor.  I do agree with kristin.lundstrum@delasalle.com‌ that it would be helpful to know if you were using Canvas via your computer's web browser or via the mobile app.  If you are, by chance, using Canvas on your computer, what web browser are you using?  If you are using either Internet Explorer or Edge, I would highly recommend that you try using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser of choice.  I think you'll find that your overall browsing experience in Canvas will be much better with Firefox or Chrome.  Submitting assignments with IE/Edge can be problematic in Canvas, and so that is why many of us here in the Community recommend Firefox/Chrome instead.  Which browsers does Canvas support?‌  Also, if you are already using Firefox or Chrome, consider trying the othe one to see if you have any luck with that one instead.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Nyla.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

0 Kudos