cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rostrove
Community Member

What is happening with my images disappearing?

Jump to solution

This is so frustrating! I have uploaded a jpeg which seems to embed beautifully and then for seemingly no reason at all, has disappeared the next time I load the page. In its place is a blank box with the file name and a question mark inside. Am I doing something wrong?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @rostrove  Welcome to the Canvas Community, and thanks so much for posting your question here.  You are not alone in experiencing this recent issue.  In fact, it's been posted as a question a few other times, and this is one of the more active discussion topics on the issue: Why are my jpeg images disappearing?!!!.  I would invite you to check out that discussion and also report the issue yourself to the Help Desk folks at Instructure (using your "Help" menu) so that they have the issue logged and so that you get an update from them once the issue has been fixed.

I hope this helps, Randi.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @rostrove  Welcome to the Canvas Community, and thanks so much for posting your question here.  You are not alone in experiencing this recent issue.  In fact, it's been posted as a question a few other times, and this is one of the more active discussion topics on the issue: Why are my jpeg images disappearing?!!!.  I would invite you to check out that discussion and also report the issue yourself to the Help Desk folks at Instructure (using your "Help" menu) so that they have the issue logged and so that you get an update from them once the issue has been fixed.

I hope this helps, Randi.

View solution in original post