What's this pending invite about and how do I verify if a student has begun the course, or rather if they have not logged in at all?

Jump to solution
gwhipple
Community Novice

I'd like to know who has started my course, and it seems the 'pending' logo is there under People as the invitation to accept the course. However, some students seem to still have the pending logo but then notice they have spent time already working on the course. What's this pending invite about and how do I verify if a student has begun the course, or rather if they have not logged in at all?

From looking only at the 'Last Activity and Total Activity' column I guess, but wanted to make sure these were accurate enough before I drop them from the course.

Thanks,

G

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @gwhipple ...

This Guide tells you a bit about what the "Pending" label means next to a student's name in the "People" page: How do I use the People page in a course as an instructor?.  As far as seeing what kinds of things your students might be doing in your course, you might be able to tell that by reviewing the access report: How do I view the course access report for an individual user?  I hope this information will be of help to you, Grant.  Please sing out if you have any other question about this.

View solution in original post