cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

What the Tech? Increasing the Effectiveness of Your Mathematics Classroom

I have been asked to register for this class and can not find where to do so.

Please advise!

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

tthomson@venturelearning.org, greetings! For the session that you're looking for, were you told it would be at InstructureCon, the annual Canvas conference (and the place you asked your question), or somewhere else? I did a search through the InstCon schedule - https://www.instructure.com/canvas/news/instructurecon19/schedule - and I didn't find it anywhere. Who asked you to register for this and could you share what specifically they said?

Thanks! Kona

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, tthomson@venturelearning.org Welcome to the Canvas Community! Like Kona, I was not able to find a session by this name on the InstructureCon 2019 schedule. With that in mind, we're moving this question to our general Q & A‌ forum.

My quick Google search found a few resources that might get you pointed in the right direction. If they do not, please contact the person who asked you to register to get the specifics.

Utah Mathematics Newsletter 

What the Tech? Improving the Efficacy of Your Mathematics Classroom - YouTube 

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, tthomson@venturelearning.org...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we've not heard back from you since you first posted your question on June 13, 2019.  Were you able to find that class?  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback that you received from kona@richland.edu and stefaniesanders?  I am hoping by now that you've been able to find the class and that it was a good learning experience for you.  If you feel that either Kona's or Stefanie's response has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark either of their replies as "Correct".  But, if you are still looking for some help, please let us know that as well by posting a note below.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost six months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Trina.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.