cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

When I input People, do they get invited or do I need to do that?

Jump to solution

I am trying to run a class through Canvas.instructure

How do I add people into the class?  

I thought that by adding them to the People list that they would get invitations but that hasn't happened.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi mapatton@ucsc.edu Thank You for your question and apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

I'm assuming that you have your answers already.

However, I'm suspecting that if you have not published your course then the people you have put into the course will not have received their invitation. Once it is published they will then receive the invitation. I've been caught out with that one before. 

You might need this guide also for adding people to your course How do I add users to a course?

Sing out if you need a hand. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi mapatton@ucsc.edu Thank You for your question and apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

I'm assuming that you have your answers already.

However, I'm suspecting that if you have not published your course then the people you have put into the course will not have received their invitation. Once it is published they will then receive the invitation. I've been caught out with that one before. 

You might need this guide also for adding people to your course How do I add users to a course?

Sing out if you need a hand. 

View solution in original post

Labels