cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

When in my browser, I can see all of my son's courses, but in the app, 2 of his courses do not show.

Jump to solution

I want to use the app because I find it easier and more convenient; however, 2 of his courses do not show up when I use the app.  If I log in on the browser, I can see them.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

There is a known issue with the Canvas Student app. The Mobile Team is aware of it and are working on a fix. In the meantime, try clearing the cache or uninstalling/reinstalling. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Sandy ~ Which Canvas app are you using? Some families use Canvas Parent, others rely on Canvas Student. Knowing which app you're using may help the Community troubleshoot. Thanks!

Highlighted

I agree kristin.lundstrum@delasalle.com‌ - The student app shows much more content!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Sandy ~ I wanted to take a moment and return to this question. Are you still experiencing some challenges, or did you find a solution? Either way it would be great to hear from you. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Surveyor II

Hi,

I am on the community trying to find an answer to this same problem.

I am the Canvas admin at my school.

I have some students who are enrolled in a course and who can see that course on Safari, but the course does not show on the dashboard on Canvas Student App. We have already starred them to move to the dashboard.

Help?

Highlighted

Hi Kelley - Have you cleared the cache on the app? Some times that helps. Otherwise, uninstalling and reinstalling resets things. If neither of those things have worked, I would submit a ticket directly with Canvas.

Highlighted

Thank you! I will have my students try this. I appreciate the help.

Highlighted
Learner II

We are seeing this a lot too.  Refreshing the screen isn't working for students, nor is logging out and back in.   Anyone else experiencing this?  I don't recall this happening in previous terms. 

Highlighted

There is a known issue with the Canvas Student app. The Mobile Team is aware of it and are working on a fix. In the meantime, try clearing the cache or uninstalling/reinstalling. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I did what you suggested, Kristin, and it has worked. Thanks for the help. Good to know it is something that Canvas is working on. It's happening to multiple students at my school as we start a new semester.