cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eronemmerlings
Community Member

When will i be informed about my next class?

Jump to solution

My name is Eron Emmerling and I'm a student at Independence University. I just got finished with my "false start" class. I know I passed but I don't know when or what my next class is.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kenneth_rogers
Surveyor

Hi there,  @eronemmerlings !

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here in the Canvas Community will be able to directly answer your question in regards to your next steps. With that said, I did some digging around IU's website/googling and found a couple of sites that may be of help to you.

1) The student portal: Login to Student Portal  - This should have advisor information, student blog/resources, etc.

2) A public blog with plenty of contact numbers and e-mail addresses: Independence University - Student Blog: FAQ's 

I hope this information helps. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kenneth_rogers
Surveyor

Hi there,  @eronemmerlings !

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here in the Canvas Community will be able to directly answer your question in regards to your next steps. With that said, I did some digging around IU's website/googling and found a couple of sites that may be of help to you.

1) The student portal: Login to Student Portal  - This should have advisor information, student blog/resources, etc.

2) A public blog with plenty of contact numbers and e-mail addresses: Independence University - Student Blog: FAQ's 

I hope this information helps. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos