cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amaniae-int
Community Member

When will the new Quiz Engine be coming out?

Jump to solution

Is there any information on when the new quiz engine will be coming out and what new features will be be incorporated?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abunag
Surveyor

There was a presentation about it at InstructureCon.  The first open Beta starts today, with I believe an early 2017 launch into Prod planned.

It seems to be very interesting, and I'd suggest taking the time to watch the InstructureCon presentation about it once they put the recording online.  Let's just say it had such a positive reception at Con that they did an impromptu second presentation on it at the end of the event, which was also a packed house.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
abunag
Surveyor

There was a presentation about it at InstructureCon.  The first open Beta starts today, with I believe an early 2017 launch into Prod planned.

It seems to be very interesting, and I'd suggest taking the time to watch the InstructureCon presentation about it once they put the recording online.  Let's just say it had such a positive reception at Con that they did an impromptu second presentation on it at the end of the event, which was also a packed house.

View solution in original post

Can you possibly remove the 4 correct Numerical Answers?  There is usually only one correct numerical answer.  If people have additional correct answers for some reason they can choose Add Answer.  Meanwhile the rest of us have to delete all the 3 additional options that are there by default, otherwise the students can put in either the correct answer or zero and get points.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

In addition, if you want to make sure you catch the recording when it comes out make sure to follow this event - Quizzes.Next: Modern Quizzing in Canvas

and the following document Canvas Studio: Modern Quizzing Engine

doc link is broken. Where can we learn more?

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lsmith129 , sorry about that! Check out this link for current resources/information - https://community.canvaslms.com/community/ideas/quizzesnext?sr=search&searchId=0d854c16-5121-488d-82...

cgurysh
Surveyor

Is there an update on new the quiz engine?

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@cgurysh , the best place to get updates is https://community.canvaslms.com/community/ideas/quizzesnext?sr=search&searchId=148b7281-eacf-4543-88...‌. Yet, on Monday I was at the Indianapolis #CanvasCon and they had a preview of what's coming and it looks pretty good! My guess is that they'll *hopefully* release it or announce when they are releasing it in July at #InstructureCon.