cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Where can I find an answer to my question?

Jump to solution

I just asked a question and have not received an answer - are we required to post a video or image of ourselves in the profile?

Thanks for your answer.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

cummindj@faculty.laccd.edu Thank You for posting your question.  Your first message, Question about video/image for profile, was probably sent into a "Moderation" queue to be reviewed before it was posted to the Community.  So, it wasn't necessary to post your question again.  I went ahead and answered your question in the other thread.  I'll go ahead and lock this particular question so that we don't have two separate conversations going about the same topic.  I hope that's alright with you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

cummindj@faculty.laccd.edu Thank You for posting your question.  Your first message, Question about video/image for profile, was probably sent into a "Moderation" queue to be reviewed before it was posted to the Community.  So, it wasn't necessary to post your question again.  I went ahead and answered your question in the other thread.  I'll go ahead and lock this particular question so that we don't have two separate conversations going about the same topic.  I hope that's alright with you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels