cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hughel
Community Member

Where can I find the Writing About Literature Packet?

Jump to solution

My professor suggested I read the WALP that is available on Canvas, but I can't find it anywhere.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awilliams
Surveyor

Hello  @hughel ,

You have posted a question to the global Canvas Community where Canvas users come from around the world to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas instance to help troubleshoot this issue.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor or someone from your school's Online Learning (or similar) department to see if they can help troubleshoot this issue with you.  Please refer to the Canvas Guide How do I get help with Canvas? for additional information on accessing Help.  If you "Report a Problem," be sure that you are on the page in Canvas where you are experiencing the issue before clicking on "Help"...as this will send some additional metadata along with your ticket to assist the Help Desk staff.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
awilliams
Surveyor

Hello  @hughel ,

You have posted a question to the global Canvas Community where Canvas users come from around the world to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas instance to help troubleshoot this issue.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor or someone from your school's Online Learning (or similar) department to see if they can help troubleshoot this issue with you.  Please refer to the Canvas Guide How do I get help with Canvas? for additional information on accessing Help.  If you "Report a Problem," be sure that you are on the page in Canvas where you are experiencing the issue before clicking on "Help"...as this will send some additional metadata along with your ticket to assist the Help Desk staff.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post