Where do I post required discussion for my class assignment?

Jump to solution
tpeters2001
Community Novice

I cannot figure out where I am supposed to post my entry for COM170AX3 Discussions Week 1 Discussion. I went to the help page Q & A and it looks like a whole new web page for LMS Community of over 700,000 users.  I want to post to my class.  On the modules page pertaining to this assignment I see where I can "reply" but is that where I put original post?

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @tpeters2001 ...

The Canvas Community website (where you saw the home page with over 700,000 members) is not your class that you are taking at your school.  This site is a place where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join special interest groups, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  You won't find any course curriculum specifically about the course you are taking on this website.

Even though I do not know exactly what your instructor is requiring of you, I can give you some basic information.  What you'll want to do is make sure you are logged in to Canvas and in the course you are taking.  Then, follow the information in this short tutorial video: .  Then, later on, if you want to take a deeper dive into the inner workings of discussion topics in your course, there are a bunch of other written Guides available for you.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Tina.  Sing out if you have any other questions.  Stay safe...be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes