Where do the graded papers end up if you use Turnitin just to check plagiarism but GRADE and mark it with Canvas tools???

Jump to solution
cstaude
Community Novice

My school has shown us how to use Turnitin as a plagiarism checker and the tools in Canvas to grade papers. 

However, once I do that, my kids cannot seem to locate the GRADED  PAPER with my marks on it from within CANVAS and I have not been able to locate it either. All they see is my rubric but not the actual marks I put on the essay.

1 Solution
valentinesking
Community Coach
Community Coach

Howdy  @cstaude ‌,

Great question, though I'm unsure if you are using the TurnItIn LTI (external tool) or Canvas Plagiarism Framework {CPF] (TurnItIn within the Canvas assignment). 

If you are using CPF, students would access your notations comments through the gradebook: How do I view annotation feedback from my instructor directly in my assignment submission?

Alternatively, if you are using the external tool TurnItIn LTI (they also refer to it as Feedback Studio)- then they would access it from TurnItIn- directions can be found in this area for Students- under the "Paper feedback" section.

Let us know if this information was helpful,

Sky V.

View solution in original post