Where is my class

Jump to solution
honeimae321
Community Novice

Why did my classroom just disappear. It seams I was dropped but I just started and I don’t understand there was no warning

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @honeimae321  Welcome to the Canvas Community!  Thanks for posting your question.  Unfortunately, Community members aren't able to help you with your question.  We only have access to our own Canvas environments, and we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  The best advice I can give you is to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or their Online Learning/eLearning department.  They should be able to determine if you need to be re-enrolled in your course within Canvas.

Also, one thing to always check is your "All Courses" screen in Canvas to make sure it's listed there.  If you don't see it listed on that screen, then for sure contact someone at your school.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

I hope this will help, Carla.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post