cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klw76asu
Community Member

Where is the Rich Content Editor tab/button/etc???

Jump to solution

I need to post a vid asap and can only locate the FAQ/trouble shoot page for this. Where is the actual tab in Canvas to access this?? Thx.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

@klw76asu 

The RCE is found when you click "Edit" on almost all Canvas content types that let you enter text.  You can learn more in the Rich Content Editor chapter of the Instructor Guide.

If you are a student, the numbers of areas that include an RCE are more limited, but still available. You can learn more in the Rich Content Editor chapter of the Student Guide.

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

3 Replies
robotcars
Navigator

Are you trying to create a tab in the content, like at the beginning of a paragraph?

Im trying to make a video to post for a class, I am not able to find any option to open a video recording tab. Does that make sense? Thanks for the help as well

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

@klw76asu 

The RCE is found when you click "Edit" on almost all Canvas content types that let you enter text.  You can learn more in the Rich Content Editor chapter of the Instructor Guide.

If you are a student, the numbers of areas that include an RCE are more limited, but still available. You can learn more in the Rich Content Editor chapter of the Student Guide.

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post