cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmoran
Community Member

Where to find debrief session?

Jump to solution

I can´t see the recorded version of the Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning, & Analytics - Section D - Coca Cola - Assignment 3 - Access Strategy Debrief Live Session. By Rob Thurner.

Could you please help me to realize where to find it?

The Zoom #

https://emeritus.zoom.us/j/999711059

Thanks!

Karla Morán

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there  @kmoran  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but for this type of question, you'd probably need to reach out to 1) your instructor (if you are a student) to see if it was indeed recorded, or 2) the folks at Zoom to see if they would be able to assist with locating the recording.  We here in the Canvas Community website don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or the course you are taking/teaching, so it's a bit difficult to help troubleshoot something like this...especially since there is a third-party software (Zoom) involved.  Sorry that I cannot be of more help, Karla.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there  @kmoran  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but for this type of question, you'd probably need to reach out to 1) your instructor (if you are a student) to see if it was indeed recorded, or 2) the folks at Zoom to see if they would be able to assist with locating the recording.  We here in the Canvas Community website don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or the course you are taking/teaching, so it's a bit difficult to help troubleshoot something like this...especially since there is a third-party software (Zoom) involved.  Sorry that I cannot be of more help, Karla.

View solution in original post