cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Where to find missing and late submission data

Is there a place to download counts of missing and late submissions for all students in a course? I've been relying on the course analytics, which weren't perfect, but they were better than nothing. Unless I've missed something -- and I hope I have! -- that information seems to be missing from the new analytics.

The number of missing and late assignments for each student goes into our progress reports, and we're going to get some serious blowback if we're unable to provide the same level of detail going forward.

Many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi anicholson@wacmhc.org - I remember reading your question when it was first posted and thinking: "That's a good question! I wonder what the answer is??"

And given the lack of responses you received so far, it appears others may be thinking the same thing!  I did, however, stumble across this blog entry from Instructure employee khess@instructure.com‌ that may be giving you a rather unwelcome answer:  New vs. Old Analytics .  If you check that table, in the row for Rollup for Student Assignment Status, it says In development: number of missing, late, on time per studentPerhaps Katrina can answer your question more definitively, but it appears that Instructure is aware of this and are working on it.  You may want to follow that blog entry, as well, and/or post some comments there.

Highlighted

Thanks so much, Ken. I'll follow Katrina's blog entry for more.

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels