cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Where to upload MA thesis for plagarism check?

Jump to solution

Where can I upload my masters thesis (Religious Studies) on canvas for the plagiarism check?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner II

stephanie.shea@student.uva.nl‌, you would need to ask someone at your institution this question. If you are taking thesis hours and your thesis advisor has a Canvas course set up for you, then your thesis advisor would be the person to ask. If not, try contacting your local Canvas administrator or help desk at your school. I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

stephanie.shea@student.uva.nl‌, you would need to ask someone at your institution this question. If you are taking thesis hours and your thesis advisor has a Canvas course set up for you, then your thesis advisor would be the person to ask. If not, try contacting your local Canvas administrator or help desk at your school. I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you for your helpful reply! It seems that our thesis advisor did not make this option available in canvas, and is not sure how to do this. Is there a guide/tutorial to which the advisor can refer? 

Highlighted

stephanie.shea@student.uva.nl‌, how thesis advisors set up the process for a plagiarism check has many variables associated with it, for example, which originality checker the school is using and whether they have a provision for allowing students to upload directly to the tool provider without uploading the thesis to Canvas, and if not, how they are managing the course as well as its enrollments. I was able to find a page on your school's website for instructors, but it resides behind a login screen, so I'm not able to see whether the answers the thesis advisor needs are there. Please ask the advisor to authenticate into https://secure.uva.nl/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fmedewerker.uva.nl%2Flogin%2Fother and ask for additional assistance with setting up the thesis evaluation process in Canvas.

Good luck!

Highlighted

Thank you very much! I have some people helping with this issue at the moment! 

Labels