cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktesterman
Community Member

Whiteboard in Quizzing

Is there a way to have a "whiteboard-type" question in a quiz that allows students to "show" their answers to teacher?

4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ktesterman , do you mean that the students could write out/show their work (on a tablet) and submit it as an answer to a question? If so, then not directly. I think there are ways to do something like this with a file upload question. I'm going to share this question with the K-12​ group in the Community to see if they can provide some additional assistance!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ktesterman ​,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie

jsmith10
Community Member

This would be a very valuable option that I would use a ton as a math teacher!

awilliams
Surveyor

I believe you could accomplish this with a file upload question, and have the students submit a file from any whiteboard app or other app capable of generating an image file. How do I create a File Upload quiz question?