cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Who do I contact about questions related to my course?

Jump to solution

I'm a middle school student taking high school math.  I'm confused since all the graded exams in my Unit 3 (Algebra 1) have the same description and they appear out of order.  I don't want to take the wrong test since some of the tests in Unit 3 require material that has not been covered until later lessons.

For example: Unit 3, lesson 1 test requires me to answer questions that cover lessons 2, 3, and 4 or Unit 3.  Is this test out of order from the rest of the material?  Who can I contact to help me understand this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, carmelitahopke@gmail.com, and welcome to the Canvas Community! The questions you're asking will need to be directed to your Algebra 1 teacher, as teachers are responsible for creating and organizing the content in their Canvas courses. When you click on the Help icon at the lower left of your Canvas global (left) navigation, you should see an option on the Help menu that reads Ask Your Instructor a Question, and you can use that to send your teacher a message requesting clarification. This is depicted in How do I get help with Canvas?​ If you don't see that option on the Help menu, you can send your teacher a message directly using the Canvas Inbox, and How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations?​ will show you how to do that.

I'm sorry to say that the members of this forum aren't able to help with specific course-related issues; nevertheless, we always appreciate having students participate in the Community, and we hope you'll come back to share your insights.

Best of luck, and if you have a moment, please come back to let us know how this issue was resolved!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, carmelitahopke@gmail.com, and welcome to the Canvas Community! The questions you're asking will need to be directed to your Algebra 1 teacher, as teachers are responsible for creating and organizing the content in their Canvas courses. When you click on the Help icon at the lower left of your Canvas global (left) navigation, you should see an option on the Help menu that reads Ask Your Instructor a Question, and you can use that to send your teacher a message requesting clarification. This is depicted in How do I get help with Canvas?​ If you don't see that option on the Help menu, you can send your teacher a message directly using the Canvas Inbox, and How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations?​ will show you how to do that.

I'm sorry to say that the members of this forum aren't able to help with specific course-related issues; nevertheless, we always appreciate having students participate in the Community, and we hope you'll come back to share your insights.

Best of luck, and if you have a moment, please come back to let us know how this issue was resolved!

View solution in original post

Labels