cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alamaz_durand
Community Member

Why am I locked out?

Jump to solution

I have been enrolled in a course and have been doing it the last couple months my last submitted assignment was yesterday and it worked fine today not.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @alamaz_durand ...

I am sorry to hear that you seem to be locked out of your course in Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Canvas Community members would not have access to your school's Canvas environment in order to help troubleshoot this kind of issue.  The best thing I can recommend is contacting your instructor or a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if they can investigate why you are not able to get access any more.  It could be something as simple as a date that was set incorrectly which is preventing access.  I hope this will help.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @alamaz_durand ...

I am sorry to hear that you seem to be locked out of your course in Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Canvas Community members would not have access to your school's Canvas environment in order to help troubleshoot this kind of issue.  The best thing I can recommend is contacting your instructor or a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if they can investigate why you are not able to get access any more.  It could be something as simple as a date that was set incorrectly which is preventing access.  I hope this will help.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post