Why are my submit assignment buttons missing?

Jump to solution
jmaclean
Community Novice

I transferred my class from last year and am setting up my next years summer assignment.  Everything appears to be working smoothly on the transfer except that the students don't have a submit assignment button on the assignments.  When I go look at the assignments in student view, the button is there.  The assignment is due on August 20th of 2018 (in the future) and the start date is in March of 2018 (the past).  The course is published and all the assignments show a green check mark as though everything is good.  Any ideas?

3 Solutions
kona
Community Champion

Silly question, but when is the "Until" date set for? Also, is this a regular assignment or does it involve some type of LTI or other third-party application?

View solution in original post

kona
Community Champion

@jmaclean , you might want to check the section dates. You should be able to see this by going to your course settings and clicking on "Sections." Click on the name of a section and then click "Edit Section." Check these dates to make sure there isn't a conflict with your regular course setting dates.  

ryry2007
Community Novice

In my mastery connect I cant submit assignment and it just says saving and it won't submit

0 Likes